Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Here are some of our Halloween "Happies" around the house.

Banner template found {HERE} I printed the letters on craft paper, glued to cardstock and cut each of them out. Then I made burlap pennant shapes and sewed them onto a black ribbon. I made black tissue streamer "flowers" basically just scrunching the streamer into a circular form and hot glued them to each pennant and topping with the craft cardstock letters. This puppy is durable and will definitely be re-used each year!
Our sidewalk MONSTERS!
And this is another treat for Toddling M's preschool- I'd signed up to bring fruit cups and wanted to do something with the Halloween theme. So simple, right?
And I hosted Supper Club this month {Long Live Supper Club...going 7 years STRONG!} and made these fun pudding cup desserts. I may have drawn an extra dozen of the Frankenstein cups just for fun...

No comments: