Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Fun Little Happy

I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas. We had a full house, but of course our clan wouldn't have it any other way =)

From the Christmas Eve feast of treats and then rocking out on Guitar Hero (yes, I think we ROCKED IT OUT!), to our traditions Christmas morning of eating pigs in the blanket and opening gifts, and then our afternoon dinner and annual movie trek (Bedtime Stories), we enjoyed a full season of family time celebration and just enjoying each other's company. It's the little things that we tend to treasure the most and I'm excited that next Christmas we'll have a new little one to share this with!

Also while I was away at Mom and Dad's on Holiday, Mom taught me some new sewing tricks including how to sew ruffles, make an easy pocket...and all so I could test them out on this darling apron for little Jazzy (BeeBee's friend's baby).

Isn't she ADORABLE?
Jazzy has such a sweet temperament and would willingly let us pass her around the room as she'd give sweet hugs and kisses to everyone. Asian babies are the cutest (not that I'm biased or anything!).

More to come on the trip...

No comments: