Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

So did everyone else have this Google logo banner today or is Google.com sneaky enough to cache our cookies and figure out which banner images would appeal to us most? If so, it worked.Awww, these little jungle guys couldn't be more perfect for ringing in my New Year. There's something about having a baby that totally turns me into MUSH!

So for New Year's Eve, I reflected on how different my start of 2008 was from the close. I feel extraordinarily blessed to have had a year of change, of challenges, of growth (literally and figuratively), and to emerge enveloped in love.

2009 certainly holds many more blessings to come!

God is good.
____________________________
Here's how my New Year's Eve unfolded...
Earlier that afternoon, I had been disappointed as Dear Friend cancelled on me last-minute for our New Year's Eve plans. But then my brother's fiance, Razz-ma-Tazz invited me and my other friend Tay to join them for her best friend's 21st Birthday Celebration/New Year's Eve Dinner. Things always seem to work out =)
The Dinner Table (or part of it at least)
Me, Razz-ma-Tazz & the Birthday Girl
Me & Razz-ma-Tazz
Me & Tay

After dinner, the rest of the group went out on the town, but since they weren't visiting smoke-free establishments, Tay and I went to my house to drink Sparking Grape Juice, eat some Christmas candies, and watch Made of Honor. It was a nice quiet Girl's Night and of course, I fell asleep towards the end, but the New Year rang in regardless!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: