Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lately

It's been a very busy time lately. My parents came in town for my youngest brother's graduation last Friday {yay Batman!}:
And then Saturday we partied it up at a close family friend's wedding. Here's Mom & I:
The whole night I was chasing this:
As he sought out the loud speakers so he could boogey down like this {seriously, Baby M was a dancing machine...all night!}:
And then after the weekend, we've somewhat calmed down {well compared to the hustle and bustle of traveling and late nights out} to feel more at home like this:

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

I love his tiny suit!

{Amanda} said...

thanks Tiffany! he was quite the dapper wedding guest...and he danced ALL night too!

Rachel said...

I love your dress! You look great...as alwasy. :o)