Monday, May 24, 2010

Snowflakes That Stay On My Nose and Eyelashes

There are a few of my favorite things:

1. Driving down the highway of life...on the way to Happy: There are a number of "unknowns" for the future, but I am absolutely certain there are only good things in store for Baby M and I.
Jeremiah 29:11
2. Quirky trophy head: This goofy guy would be great for Baby M's "big-boy" room...particularly if I go the western route. I'll keep him bookmarked {HERE}
3. Subway Tiles: They are a classic, on my dream kitchen wishlist. *sigh*
4. Dyson Vacuum: This was a birthday/Mother's Day gift for myself {pre-5/7!}. And I have to say that my Dyson definitely SUCKS in the good sort of way!
5. Baby Flashcards: Baby M is on a developmental fast-track. I actually found these flashcards a while back at Anthropologie though and love the cool artwork on each card.
6. Anna Spiro's Absolutely Beautiful Things Blog {HERE}

No comments: