Monday, December 6, 2010

Brownie Fudge Pie

I'm stealing this recipe from our church cookbook, but let me tell you this thing is so stinkin' yummy that I literally ate HALF the pie all by myself in one sitting. YES. It's that good! Oh and it's easy to make too!
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 C Sugar
  • 1/2 C Butter melted
  • 1/2 C Flour
  • 1/3 C Cocoa
  • 1/4 tsp Vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp Salt
  • 1/2 C Nuts chopped
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F
  2. Beat eggs & blend in sugar & butter.
  3. Combine flour, cocoa & salt; add to egg mixture.
  4. Stir in vanilla & nuts.
  5. Bake @ 350 for 25-30 min.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yumm!!! I haven't been able to find a good dessert to make for our Christmas Dinner this weekend, but I think I just found what I'm making!!! :o)

Lindsay said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

Erin said...

Wow, that looks delicious (verging on sinful)! My mouth is watering.

{Amanda} said...

Confession just a couple days later: Ummmmm I think I'm going to make ANOTHER pie tonight!