Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog Round Up - Fashionistas

Too bad we don't all have the luxury of having her closet:
I've really been in a fashion rut this week. With the fickle Alabama weather, my clothing choices also haven't even been climate-appropriate. For instance, one day I decided to wear a tunic top and my slim-fit jeans. In my head, I planned on balancing out the flowy blouse with tighter bottoms. But instead I ended up cold, threw on a sweatshirt, and plopped my cozy GAP slippers {love these} on my freezing toes.
FAIL


So thankfully there are talented fashionistas and style gurus out there who share their love of fashion, personal styles, and clothing tips to help give me ideas. Blog Round Up!


A Californian fashionista, Cupcakes and Cashmere was the first style blog I began to follow. She wears more cutting-edge fashions with a West Coast vibe. She also makes her own jewelry and even has DIY fashion.


This is a recent find. What I Wore is definitely a fave! Of course clothes tend to look great on a tall and slender model, but she does put together some beautiful outfits and journals her daily outfits.

While Habitually Chic is mostly geared towards interior decorating, she is a particularly classic New York fashionista with clean lines and great taste. Here's one of my favorite posts on her preparations for a trip to Paris.



*EDIT 12/3: headers should now click to links =)

No comments: