Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheesecake Parfaits

I promise this won't become just a recipe blog, but lately I've been cooking up a storm {blame it on the belly} and in honor of a sweet holiday coming up in 2 weeks {VALENTINES!}, I thought I'd share an equally sweet dessert. This is a slightly altered Kraft recipe, and it turned out wonderfully:
Cheesecake Parfait
  • 1 Pkg- Cream Cheese, softened
  • 1 1/2 Cups- Milk
  • 1 Pkg- Instant Vanilla Pudding
  • 2 Cups- Cool Whip, thawed
  • 2 Cups Nilla Wafers {coarsely chopped, I tried to cut them in fourths}
  • Blackberries {they were on sale, but any seasonal berries will do}
  1. Beat cream cheese with your mixer until it becomes very creamy {this is kind of a mess, but you don't want chunks of cream cheese in your parfait}.
  2. Beat in milk.
  3. Add the dry pudding mix & mix well.
  4. Add Cool Whip.
  5. Layer wafers, berries, then pudding mixture into your glasses. Repeat & top with Cool Whip if desired.

No comments: