1. Pink Lemonade: while this would normally be a favorite thing in the hot summertime, I still have cravings for the citrus-y, tart, sweetness of pink lemonade so it's still a favorite pick even through the Fall.
2. Baby Tickles: there's not another way to describe it- some women say fetal movement feels like butterflies in your stomach or an internal fluttering, for me it feels like someone's trying to tickle me from the inside. Mason's active already and we still have 18 weeks to go. I'll enjoy the little tickling while I can and will just hope he waits a very long time to start kicking me hard in the ribs.
3. Vietri Incanto Dinnerware: in another life, I had actually registered for this line (instead of fine china...heck it costs the same!). I find that I still love it *sigh*
4. Barefoot Contessa's Kitchen: House Beautiful's November issue gives us a peak into Ina Garten aka Barefoot Contessa's barn home. Of course she has a fantabulous kitchen!
5. Free Clipart: Shhh! Florida's Educational Technology Clearinghouse
6. Chandelier Prints: while these must be used sparingly, otherwise they look gaudy and garish rather than elegantly Gothic, I like that they're showing up in stationery as a small way of spreading chandelier cheer.
7. Dress-up Dates: and alas, I have no pictures to show as this has been a rarity in my life as of late =) C'mon Speedy, this is one area where you may be the absolute sloooowest!