Friday, October 24, 2008

Night Craft

I wanted to put Mason on my picture wall, in silhouette at least, so here's my first attempt at this craft.
I enlarged the outline of his ultrasound picture to fit an 8x10 frame thinking that a larger image wouldn't have as many tight-fit spaces to cut around. WRONG. I still struggled to control use of my Exacto knife...any advice out there? Unfortunately the eye area went a little deeper than actuals and I didn't do his cute button nose any justice. It wasn't as easy as I had originally thought!

Trial Attempt:

This particular frame doesn't work quite right, but I wanted to see what it'd look like on the wall.

And since I've been procrastinating, this weekend I'm working on an actual sewing project- not for the Baby, but one for Christmas gifts. Ohhh I'm so excited!

No comments: