Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Baby on the Way

And no, it's not mine!

My little brother and Pink Pimpette are expecting!!! I'm so excited, I can't stand it!
Pink came in town yesterday afternoon and I just had to take her shopping to celebrate. We mosied on over to a new boutique baby store in Homewood called Swaddle to go see Marisa, Emily, and Ally (some of Baby Mason's admirers...and yes I must shop too much because we know them by name & they already know us and Swaddle has only been open for 1 week!). Baby S now has a first book, burp cloth and elephant blanket (ROLL TIDE!).


I'm so excited I'm going to be an Aunt! We charted and it sounds like she'll be due in either late February or early March, so Baby S and Mason will be about 1 year apart.

CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL!

3 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Yay!!! I am so excited! Let's see your parents try to stay away now! Oklahoma doesn't stand a chance!

Erin said...

That's great news Auntie Mandy!

Brooklyn said...

Oh my goodness! Yea! Yea! Yea!