Sunday, August 16, 2009

Boys Boys Everywhere

Boys, boys, everywhere
But not a one to date!

Saturday night we went to Surin West to celebrate an old friend B's birthday. Baby M was sweet during dinner {thank you!} and even towards the end when he got a little restless, all it took was for Uncle Sean to hold him and walk outside and Mason fell asleep in two shakes.

Unfortunately, all these guys (except for my little guy and my brother, the one holding M) bat for the other team if you know what I mean...
See, B's such a cutie. It even looks like I'm holding his hand under the table.
My brother tried to set us up...once...a very, very long time ago.
I know this is a duplicate photo, but doesn't the guy right under me look like Jude Law? All throughout dinner, I kept staring at him trying to figure out who he looked like. He probably thought I was nuts, but at least he was cordial.
Sheesh...why are all the hot ones...well you know....

4 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

Mmm...Surin...miss that soup.

{Amanda} said...

I know! They used to give it for free with an entree but now they charge for it...BOO! {sign of the times I suppose}

Sylvia Grace said...

That guy really does look like Jude Law!

{Amanda} said...

I know Slyvia...it was freaky. And especially since Jude Law is on my "list" (haha!)