Wednesday, February 17, 2010

As Stacy Would Say

SHUT UP!

Yes, in honor of New York's Fashion Week, I would like to pass along, perhaps one of the greatest fashion discount finds EVER. Please allow me to introduce you to 15DOLLARSTORE.COM



EVERYTHING in the store is $15.


Yes, I purchased each of the below items...for $15 each. And I'm wearing one of the dresses {the purple with ruffle & zipper top dress} right this minute. They're junior sizes, and the items are non-returnable / non-refundable, so make sure you know your size. There's 1 dress that I question {the purple on the bottom row center} because it's way too short and shear, but I'll likely wear it as a tunic with a tank underneath. All the other purchases $$$ worthy!



ENJOY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just stumbled on your blog this morning! Great stuff! (ps. I love Stacy too! It's weird hearing her say "shut the front door" now!)

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

charm home said...

I'm going to check this site out right now. I love the dress on the bottom right. So my style. xo, Cristi

{Amanda} said...

I'm still trying to figure out how they're able to sell everything for fifteen-bucks-a-pop! That bottom right dress {the mod-brown, purple and orange flowers} is very cute too =)