Monday, September 29, 2008

My Fall List

□ Fall Vignette. I'm so excited I found the little table over the weekend; it was a steal and I thought it perfect for rotating seasonal groupings like a Halloween vignette. Those guys on the buffet behind are some things I pulled from for ideas.________________________
√ Fall Fashion. What better way to celebrate Fall than with a leaf-print dress? On sale at Target for $8.74


No Joke!
________________________
□ Fall Food. It's time to break out the warm, comfort foods. Check out this Spicy Macaroni and Cheese (courtesy of Food Network).
________________________
√ Fall Home Decor. Pumpkins of course!
________________________
□ Fall Mums to accompany (real) pumpkins would be a nice touch at the doorway.

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

nice find, this will be perfect for showcasing fall accessories!

{Amanda} said...

thanks =) i was so proud walking to the register & even received compliments from 3 different ladies!

Tiffany Norris said...

Gotta love Target! Your Halloween decorations are so cute. :)
Roll Tide!

Erin said...

Ha - I just posted my own "I love fall" blog. Cute! I love it all!