Monday, November 24, 2008

What A Slacker!

So I know I've been slacking on posting for this blog. With Baby on the brain, I think I'm officially morphing into a "Mommy Dork."

Also, it's been a bit of a whirlwind around here with work travel last week, preparing for guests at the house this week, hosting Thanksgiving, and then turning right around and getting Christmas decor up for our Supper Club Christmas party the following Monday. Plus I have to pre-ship my gifts before Christmas, which means I need to finish shopping ASAP...darn all those baggage fees!
This Week
I think I'm "in the clear" for Thanksgiving decor. I'm keeping things simple and will try to cook as much as possible in the days leading up to Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the company on the actual day. Pink Pimpette's dad is bringing the turkey and dressing (the toughest part!) so here's my menu list of the side items and such:

What are y'all doing for Thanksgiving?

Travel plans? Cooking plans? Recipes to share? Ideas to make things flow smoothly?

No comments: