Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting My Ducks in a Row

It seems that Baby Mason will be making his debut soon. Although when I think about it, I really shouldn't be too surprised...I mean it has been almost 9 months! Yesterday I had conflicting emotions of elation, fear, and utter denial. I realized it's time to start "getting my ducks in a row" since whether or not I feel ready, I have to be.

So far I'm not really feeling the nesting urge, other than just the general urgency to get things checked off my list only because I'm supposed to do that. But speaking of nesting, here's a fun sewing project that I did for my Baby Showers Hostesses:

I took washcloths and appliqued duckies (from Amy Butler fabrics of course) and blue ric-rac "water", and then wrapped them up with a poof, soap, body scrub, and body wash. Then I tied them with ribbon and the card reads:

"Thank you so much for being my Hostess. Hope you enjoy your SHOWER as much as I did mine."

Cheesetastic I know, but it was a fun way of thanking the 24 hostesses for blessing me with throwing the Baby Showers (last one is this Sunday!)

No comments: