Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mellow Cello

So I do feel a little guilty that Baby Mason has not been exposed to music in the womb like I'd always planned. Originally when I thought he was a "she", I had decided Baby would be a little Hippie Chick with me and I'd play all types of music with a strong emphasis on the Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, and Bob Marley-all in utero.

Let's just say I must've had preggers brain because it was a goofy idea in first place. Cool idea- yes, but goofy indeed.

But to encourage my own Momma, I can at least say I've picked up my cello a couple of times just to make sure I can still play, and to mellow me out a little in anticipation of Baby Mason's arrival. And I've done my pregger mommy deed and exposed him to Classical already. So now onto the Dead, Led and Bob...

No comments: