Friday, January 16, 2009

Small Woodland Creature

I finally caught him on film!
Here he is...the little booger. And because of our ridiculously cold weather (yes, even coming from a Preggers), he's quite a bit more active and has futhered his burrowing towards the center of my kitchen eating area. Look how brazen he is to perch upon my deck post...ridunkulous!
Dang you Mr. SWC, I can't obliterate you now that I know how cold it is out there. You're only seeking warmth for survival, just like the rest of us.
I suppose Dadder can screen you out of your nest entrance when he's here for the delivery---and until then, hopefully my home won't catch on fire from any wires or cables you're munching on.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha! Did you know I actually raised a squirrel? A man brought him to work, because he figured that we could take care of him. He was very small, and had fallen out of the tree and the Momma squirrel didn't come get him. I bottle fed him until he was big enough for release. I might have kept him as a pet if we didn't have Frank. I have a bit of a soft spot for the little stinkers. However... if he was burrowing under my house, I might change my mind. :) Good luck trying to keep him out.