Friday, September 11, 2009

Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes

The tough thing about cooking-for-one is that I'm not able to justify letting good food go to waste. So Wednesday night when I baked these 4 lava cakes...I had to gobble them all down...in one sitting. They're not as good if they're not eaten fresh out of the oven.

Some more positive health news: I've been consistently getting to the gym 3-4 times a week. So although I'm still unable to tame my ridiculous cravings, at least I break even with my increased cardio. I'm training for a 5K (....gosh, for a veteran runner that sounds pathetic "training for a 5K"), in 1 month. This will be my first post-partum and the first with Mason in the jogging stroller. I already have our outfits planned, stay tuned for incredible coolness =)


*EDIT*
Saturday, October 10th Mason and I ran in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Click HERE for pictures!

No comments: