I eat at my desk.
Not the most clean & sanitary way of enjoying my meals and snacks...but so what. That's one of the perks of working at home.
This morning I was enjoying my coffee and a Chewy Granola Bar- chocolate chip with 25% less sugar- they're good for you (haha!).
Somehow while I was indulging in the chocolatey goodness, a chip managed to fall and melt on my right leg. I sit indian-style in my office chair just because it's more comfy.
When I went to throw away my wrapper, I looked down...and for a brief second saw the black lump on my leg and screeched because in my mind a leech had somehow found its way out of water, onto my leg, and this parasite sucker was draining me of my precious bodily fluids.
Yeah, my mind can get a little creative sometimes.
(more to come on my home office...)