You know you're a Sex and the City fanatic if...
- anytime you hear Carrie, you first think of "Bradshaw" and not your best friend from Middle School
- you know Carrie rocks Manolos; Samantha sexes up Cavalli; Charlotte chooses Chanel; and...well, DKNY and Tahari suit Miranda
- you have a strong opinion on the Aidan vs Big debate
- despite your desire to be classically chic, you gave in to fugliness and went out and bought a "Carrie" necklace (one of the tacky ones with your name written in gold); a big flower pin; a Gucci fanny pack; or wear black bras under white shirts on purpose
- you've laughed and cried through 6 seasons with 2 bouts of cancer; 2 divorces (Charlotte & Big); and 2 big/"Big" loves
Oh & just look at some of the beautiful photos from the Vogue shoot.
My college roommate Urn, introduced me to the wonderful world of SATC in 2003 (we were late bloomers) and I must say I am forever grateful!
There is a concern that the movie will be a one-weekend-wonder so I will faithfully delay my viewing until next weekend. *Sigh* Well, that's not a completely accurate account of why I'm delaying my life's most-anticipated-movie-premier... (post to follow)