Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lovely, Girly

I *heart* pretty dresses! And Anthropologie currently has some lovely offerings (well, don't they always).


This is a fun summer dress I got on sale. Salad images are embroidered across the bottom, it's quirky enough to be interesting, but not too kitchsy. This will be great for a picnic, a shower, or a Saturday luncheon with the girls.
Here's another pretty sundress. It's also on sale, and yellow is such a sunny shade. Too bad they didn't have it in my size...
Perfect for a beach or pool party. Maxi dresses are a big hit this Summer, I hope they stick around!
I love the crochet-detailing at the neckline. The beautiful, feminine shape and the unexpected band of brown at the bottom makes this a great date night dress. Speaking of which, I have had NONE in the past month. Unless you count a "friend date" with Crunchy Boy. But I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it is Kitschy & there's nothing wrong with that!

The last one'ss a classic Anthropology dress, vintagey with a twist.

{Amanda} said...

awww it's not too kitchsy =) well, it works for me anyway, i suppose i'm quirky enought to do kitchsy!