Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stairwell

Over the past year or so, I've collected various black and bronze frames. The idea was to dress up a rather drab stairwell and display pictures of family and friends, prints, and perhaps some artwork as well.
I'm not content with it yet, but it's coming along nonetheless...

Mom has a better version of this along her bottom-most stairwell. All her frames are black with identical molding and display family pictures of us being active (backpacking, whitewater rafting, skiing, rock climbing, etc.) *sigh*

Here's the new bench at the top of the stairwell.

2 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Look at that beautiful photo of you and some bride! Love it! ;-)

Your staircase display looks fabulous. It is always the first thing I look at when I come over - to check for new fun art and photos!

{Amanda} said...

that makes me smile! i know...i love that picture of us =)