By the way, if you're a runner OR walker and don't know about iPod's Nike Plus, it's an incredible set-up. I have a chip that I put in my left shoe (completely undetectable while running) and a chip inserted in the USB part of my iPod...and then I just GO.
It graphs my workout progress, distance, splits, and calories burned. And it keeps track of my best overall time/splits/distance; compares my runs individually or by week/month. It's a motivator and a coach. Yes, can you tell? I fell head over heels for my iPod Nike Plus program.
Tesney's blog on her iPod Running Playlist inspired me to post my Playlist as well. It's always fun to share...and steal these things. Hope you don't mind Tes!
I don't have a set order to my songs; I put it on random for my NikePlus workout program and my iPod Power Song (the one that you select when you need to Keep it Goin') is Calabria. Here's a list of my top 20 favorite running songs:
- Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
- The Distance- Cake
- One More Time- Daft Punk
- Calabria 2007 Club Mix - Enur
- The Rockafeller Skank- Fatboy Slim
- London Bridge- Fergie
- Me & My Uncle (fast version)- Grateful Dead
- Rock and Roll- Led Zeppelin
- Nobody's Fault But Mine- Led Zeppelin
- Four Sticks- Led Zeppelin
- Immigrant Song- Led Zeppelin
- Stay- Dave Matthews Band
- Get Busy- Sean Paul
- We Be Burnin'- Sean Paul
- Temperature- Sean Paul
- Young Folks- Peter Bjorn and John
- Bulls on Parade- Rage Against the Machine
- Renegades of Funk- Rage Against the Machine
- Jessica- The Allman Brothers
- SexyBack- Justin Timberlake