One of my new favorite places to travel for business
- You have to be prepared for the Geriatric Conventions filled with octogenarian couples migrated from New York/New Jersey...you can hear them from 5 miles away: "Louise! I just saw Bobby at the Beach Club the other day and he said that Myrtle and Rose and Gloria are..." Also, sometimes driving around them is a little scary. Sometimes walking around them is a little scary. But they crack me up!
- There's the wrinkled, old souls and there are also the hard-bodied youth (sometimes Botox-induced). Sometimes you might see a little more than you want to see...hey it's Miami! Just be prepared to shield your child's eyes if you go to the top-optional section of South Beach.
- Scenery & just the Ocean in general
- South Beach / Boca Raton / West Palm / Deerfield Beach
- Melting Pot...it's an international port
- Cuban Food