Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Seventy-Seven


  1. Found out that Amanda R. was kicked off of The Bachelor... Sad day indeed!
  2. My National Director & the Company VP decided to nominate me for The Bachelor; but Mom disapproves =(
  3. I attempted to reconcile my could-be-perceived-as-witchy-muteness with an e-mail to Knight in Shining Armor, but have still not received a response. I believe this may have done more harm than good. TO NOTE: this was only decided after much deliberation and ultimate approval from two unbiased parties- one male, one female (well, I suppose they were a little biased since they're my friends!)
  4. Work travel keeps me from having friends/social calendar/commitments/a life, during the week.
  5. After an awful dinner experience, realized I've held a grudge against my brother for quite some time. And I rarely enjoy myself around him; everything he does/says makes me cringe. I need to fully forgive and let go...

__________________________

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."

Matthew 18:21-22

1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Is #4 the reason you won't do dinner with me? I miss you! Emails and phone calls aren't cutting it! :-)