Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stepping Up The Personal Touch

With the new addition {Baby M of course}, there have been many more photos to frame for my stairwell gallery.

Remember that drab 'ole stairwell...it looked naked before:
I last posted it {HERE} almost 2 years ago. Here it is today and I'm beginning to run out of room for pictures: Can you tell I tried to strategically crop out the hideous baby gates {top & bottom of stairs}. Also, I'm pretty sure that carpet is long overdue for a deep clean.


Eventually I'm going to rip the carpet off for wood steps...
{wishing my magic wand would work on that project!}



2 comments:

Haley said...

I love stairwell photos. I really need to do something to my stairwell too. If that magic wand starts working, send it my way!
Those pictures look great though! Makes it so personal and home-y.

{Amanda} said...

yeah, it's like your personal gallery space...now don't ask me what I'm going to do when I have to put my house on the market =)