Friday, May 9, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Strings...

These are a few of my Favorite Things
  1. Music: I'm big into classic rock and jam bands. Here are some of my newer finds Old 97's...Grateful Dead...Bob Dylan
  2. iPods: which technically ties directly to music, but I'm going to count it as a separate Favorite. I got a Nano for Christmas, and then got one of the new Shuffles last week. I still haven't opened the package though...Dear Friend has accused me of moving at a snail's pace & I think this must apply to being a Laggard with techie gadgets

  3. Traveling: for Leisure rather than business. Will keep you posted on my upcoming adventures...

  4. New Purchase: Tommy Bahama's bust-enhancing bikini

  5. Old Purchase: Foyer Lantern over my kitchen table (yes, those are jingle-bell trees on the table...pic @ Christmastime)

  6. Decorating Inspirations:

  7. Cake:
Before

After

I wanted to save the "HAPPY" part, but this looks more like it said "Nappy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh those decoration inspirations are pretty!!!

ha ha @ cake!

{Amanda} said...

Thanks ambrosiality! =) The cake was worth every bite...