Friday, May 2, 2008

I Need Professional Help...In Writing and Dating!

Wow, didn't realize how many grammatical adn spellnig errors I make (ha-ha) until I go back to re-read some of the journals.

On another note, I also didn't realize how much Knight in Shining Armor's non-responsiveness was bugging me until I really thought about how much time/effort/thought went into that one single e-mail...and how he won't at least reply!
Arrrggghhh.
Am thinking maybe Knight in Shining Armor was peacock-like after all.
Stupid animals... Or maybe it's stupid girl for still dating animals.


Here's the referenced, well-thought-out and totally PC, e-mail:
________________________________________
Hey Knight in Shining Armor,

I need to apologize- I don't know what was wrong with me, but I was definitely not myself last week when we met and went to dinner. Dear Friend was great to arrange everything, and I think I was just nervous about the idea of a "set-up." Anyway, it was great meeting you- if you would ever be up for doing a coffee or drink thing one-on-one sometime, let me know... Dear Friend mentioned something about skiing this summer too, maybe I'll see you then.

Take care,
Gypsy Soul
________________________________________

Even with all the excuses in the world:
  • Maybe he never checks this e-mail account
  • OR maybe he's in some remote area of the world that's uncivilized (aka a place without Starbucks, mobile service, and especially Internet)
  • Perhaps he's not sure who I am and deleted without reading

You know what they say... HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU (insert ME)

No comments: