Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven."
~William Goldsmith Brown
So on Mother's Day, almost everyone says their Mother is incredible...but mine really is!
My mom is...
- a godly woman
- a faithful, loyal, and patient wife
- a mother to FIVE sometimes-extraordinarily-difficult kids (if you know us well, this is a particularly monumental feat!)
- a role model
- a best friend
- a talented artist / wood-carver (entrepreneurial too)
- a close friend and confidante to many
- a teacher
- a darn good cook
- an open-minded, open-hearted person (while holding fast to her core beliefs)
- a mediator
- a giver
- an activist (did I mention that she's lobbied on the Hill, passed state legislation, and served as President of the Council on Adoptable Children in Texas...among other things)
- a compassionate woman
- a servant
- a well-respected and honored woman
My Mother is Beautiful.