Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hotlanta's Kidnapping Dear Friend

Dear Friend is leaving me...

She's going to the Peach City (aka NYC of the South). I get one month and then she's packing up & heading due East. It's an awesome career opportunity for her though and I'm so proud that she's moving up and moving on!

Actually, I don't think the reality has set-in yet...

The selfish part of me thinks: so who's gonna be my single, yp (young professional) partner-in-crime? Who am I going to turn to for accountability and spiritual support. What am I gonna do without my Dear Friend? But she reminds me that she'll only be 2 1/2 hrs away and we talk on the phone all the time anyway.

Love you Sweets, will miss getting to see your smilin' face as often (although this will just mean a little more gas $ must be spent to hang out together).
LOVE YOU Dear Friend!

No comments: